Sunday, January 27, 2008

the GREEN surprise!




June 2003
since the day i first time landed in Delhi back 2003 i ve been an avid user of public transport. more than anything or a try to be responsible citizen it was the cheapest option for me. public transport ie. the broken buses packed with rude people ready to eat you up every now & then! to my luck the bus i used to take (route 764), standing with both the legs were luxury....... the daily 2 hours of travel really tested my patience and my mental break off point went quite high! the most frequent thought lingering in my mind was hw long these systems will sustain.....

Jan2008
the same roads of Delhi welcomed me with these eye candy green DTC buses. low floored, high capacity, huge glass windows, 2 levels of sitting , runs smooth and most importantly runs on CNG so reduced pollution as well. when  the whole India went mad bout tata's  small wonder NANO, i fall in love with these huge tata buses named MARCOPOLO! 

believe me if u ever get a chance take a ride of it ......u wont regret leaving ur car back home!!!

2 comments:

sunilsamuel said...

wow....damn neat
Bangalore Volvos are doing pretty neat too....but yeah they are not on CNG :(

आशुतोष कर said...

the volvo stall at the auto expo proudly proclaimed that...actually point i forgot to make .....this green bus are fully INDIAN too...