- In older days people at railway stations/compartments were fighting to refill water bottles, now they fight for charging mobiles.
- Unless objected scratchy noise from mobiles, often playing apparently catchy tunes at public places are acceptable. Once objected you are ANTI SOCIAL.
- Arbit peoples can stop you on the way, act being in distress and ask you to use your phone to call the rescue rangers. (You will mostly help, though you are very tempted to scream out that mobile phones are meant to be private and all calls are not by default free or 1p/s.)
- You can cross the busiest road crossing, ride a moving bus, study, eat, sleep and do all other things with the ear plugged to pair of white wires. This automatically powers you to be LOUD, if u r on a call. You are allowed to do this till you are killed on a road accident or like.
- If you have a feminine voice and received a call from wrong number; possibility that you will get follow up crank calls, often at odd times. Can lead you to change your number too. Remember call are now free or 1p/s?
- Dare you know the callers location from the phone number. Gone are the days when all numbers start with 9 and roaming cost you a bomb.
- Person walks up to you and asks for a Nokia Charger or the one which is often different from yours. You end up with a sorry smiley and polite NO.
- You no more wait or wish for an SMS.
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Back to design!
Browsing through arbit blog came across this packaged drinking brand called "Tap'D NY". what is great about the brand is the honesty in which they proclaim its Purified NY tap water.Ah that sense of pride of being New Yorker. Absolutely simple, crisp and direct piece of message.Equally direct is the disclaimer/tag line No Glaciers were harmed making this water.
Read more about them at their site, which seem like a blog roll of the good name they acquired in the media circle.
If you want more ,here are some more packaging design examples (to copy).
Sunday, September 06, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Saturday, July 04, 2009
2. Super scared of loosing / leaving room keys at office desk :(
frantically search for keys each time I leave for the day
3. Getting undivided attention of Anu and Vamsi in the cubicle. :(
Though Anu have stopped asking questions, Vamsi have started asking them
4. Net download speed have doubled :)
5. Sri and co gives me company in the breakfast table without a fail…:(
where from the earth he developed this idea that I might need the company first thing in the morning.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Then there are people who jump to the turbulent river ahead, try to swim, get drifted by the current, may get drown. Some might also manage to cross it and reach the desired land. Who knows? I don’t know how it feels to jump into the uncertainty from the shore. How might it feel to win or loose after you jumped. All I know is there must be a satisfaction. Satisfaction that I chased my dreamed.
Yesterday while giving VD the emotional farewell, these are few thoughts that lingered. Dude u really has taken a great jump .......now swim across and reach where you dreamed to be. My wishes are with you.